Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reef Face Comparison Footage  (Read 9814 times)

Chris Johnson

• T5
  • Trying to give a fig but would settle for $100,000
Reef Face Comparison Footage
« on: December 29, 2012, 02:35:09 AM »

In the interests of research I have been wondering if TIGHAR have any footage of the reef face at a similar depth but away from the alleged debris field that could be posted so that we could get an idea of what the reef slope looks like when ‘clean’ of debris.

This could help greatly in establishing what coral and rock looks like in the natural environment and either promote or help eliminate some of the more wild speculation.

Just a thought while the forum concentrates on Electra Debris or Cloud Camels  ;D

Ric Gillespie

• Executive Director
  • Administrator
  • "Do not try. Do or do not. There is no try" Yoda
Re: Reef Face Comparison Footage
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 08:10:17 AM »

In the interests of research I have been wondering if TIGHAR have any footage of the reef face at a similar depth but away from the alleged debris field that could be posted so that we could get an idea of what the reef slope looks like when ‘clean’ of debris.

Excellent idea Chris.  I'll try to get some examples up on YouTube this weekend.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org