Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 48 hours  (Read 10801 times)

Chris Johnson

• T5
  • Trying to give a fig but would settle for $100,000
48 hours
« on: December 04, 2012, 12:28:28 PM »

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
Re: 48 hours
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 12:51:22 PM »

So you say!  ::)
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 05:44:13 PM »

someones got to say something?

I would just reply "something," but there is actually something to say: we were offline for a couple of hours today--some kind of problem with the server system (not under our control).  It looks as though we're back.   8)
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

richie conroy

• T5
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 05:55:46 PM »

someones got to say something?

I would just reply "something," but there is actually something to say: we were offline for a couple of hours today--some kind of problem with the server system (not under our control).  It looks as though we're back.   8)

There has been since bizarre server going down, However the forum has been very quiet of late, Which for me as been great as i have been reading through Tighar Tracks, And have been engrossed for last week or so.

I would like to add that i think Tighar is an amazing organisation, An i appreciate the hard work you all do to make Tighar what it is today 

Thank's Richie
We are an echo of the past

Member# 416

Tom Swearengen

• T5
  • earhart monument, Hawaii
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 10:41:01 AM »

some of us are here--
Tom Swearengen TIGHAR # 3297

Will Hatchell

• inactive
  • "Down to the nitty-gritty"
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 11:19:46 AM »

some of us are here--

Post-loss radio signals? Suppose?  ;)

Maybe most are just taking a breather until after the big Glickman-Mellon meeting of next week.

Hatch

TIGHAR #3975S

Tom Swearengen

• T5
  • earhart monument, Hawaii
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 11:26:59 AM »

not exactly what I was thinking--
Tom Swearengen TIGHAR # 3297

Will Hatchell

• inactive
  • "Down to the nitty-gritty"
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2012, 03:03:41 PM »

Tom & Chris,
Agree, as we all have our private thoughts. Very strange "loss of signals" on the forum, however, over several days now. Time will tell...hopefully interest and participation will pick up. :-\

Hatch

TIGHAR #3975S

Jeff Victor Hayden

• T5
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2012, 12:37:19 PM »

Apologies for not posting recently. Since retiring I have been even busier than when I wasn't retired (how did that happen? Our cv/qualifications/experience have to be made available to voluntary organisations after retiring). Anyhow, I was selected by a charity project which supports young people learning how to live independently, 16 to 25 year olds from troubled backgrounds, most are just 16.
Most of the youngsters have never heard of Amelia Earhart, until now! The search and the considerable amount of work that TIGHAR has put in over the decades.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Woody, C.W.Herndon, for his encouragement and support in helping me make my decision to work for these youngsters in this project, cheers Woody!

This must be the place

« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 12:41:32 PM by Jeff Victor Hayden »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org