Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TIGHAR is looking in the wrong place and this man has the proof  (Read 75344 times)

Monty Fowler

• T5
  • "The real answer is always the right answer."

For your edification, should you feel so inclined: Amelia Earhart - Take Off to Oblivion: http://smile.amazon.com/Amelia-Earhart-Take-Off-Oblivion/dp/0982692803/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1427383829&sr=8-6&keywords=TIGHAR

"This is the rumored military report. It contains the report from the only remote viewer in History to be decorated by the military for accuracy. That soldier - Joseph McMoneagle - was targeted on the Amelia Earhart mystery. Get the Pentagon level narrative with a debris field map. This report, woven with facts about that last day, is where Navy Intelligence would have gone if this was targeted in the interests of the American people."

According to the map on the cover of this book, the remote viewer says TIGHAR needs to look off the south shore of Aukaramie section of Nikumaroro, NOT off the western end of the island. What could be easier, right???

LTM,
Monty Fowler, TIGHAR No. 2189 ECSP

Ex-TIGHAR member No. 2189 E C R SP, 1998-2016

Andrew M McKenna

• Administrator
  • Here I am during the Maid of Harlech Survey.
Re: TIGHAR is looking in the wrong place and this man has the proof
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 08:48:43 AM »

Somewhere in the recesses of my memory, at some point TIGHAR has discussed this guy and his theory.

Generally, we've had a hard time getting any remote viewer to provide anything substantial about Nikumaroro that we didn't already know, or hadn't created ourselves.  If TIGHAR hadn't been working the Nikumaroro hypothesis, this guy would never have "suddenly" discovered that she was off the reef there.  Its how they work, take something that is already known, and put a little twist on it that might possibly be true. 

If we find the Electra this summer where we think it is, he'll claim he was right, just a little off on his location.  Makes him look brilliant in the eyes of the average person, but all he's done is pile onto TIGHAR's work so he can claim some of the credit.  If we don't find it, he'll still claim he's right because we just didn't follow his advice and looked in the wrong spot.  So far, he can't go wrong with making such a prediction.

No remote viewer has ever been able to answer the question that Ric uses to vet these guys.

Military decorations or not, his "viewing" doesn't help us and shouldn't be the basis for TIGHAR's search plan.

Andrew

JNev

• T5
  • It's a GOOD thing to be in the cornfield...
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 09:13:59 AM »

I see a plane... in a watery grave...  ::)
- Jeff Neville

Former Member 3074R

Bruce Thomas

• Administrator
  • Now where did I put my glasses?
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 09:34:43 AM »

Somewhere in the recesses of my memory, at some point TIGHAR has discussed this guy and his theory.

Memory Aids:

2010 by Tom King
2011 by Andrew McKenna
LTM,

Bruce
TIGHAR #3123R

Andrew M McKenna

• Administrator
  • Here I am during the Maid of Harlech Survey.
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2015, 11:08:36 AM »

Memory Aids:

2010 by Tom King
2011 by Andrew McKenna

Thanks for the reminder.  What I said back then still applies.  I forgot about the claim that he was a recipient of the Legion of Merit, but didn't show up on any list of recipients.  Talk about taking credit for things you didn't do.

Was bunk then, and is bunk now.

amck

Monty Fowler

• T5
  • "The real answer is always the right answer."
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2015, 11:49:38 AM »

No Legion of Merit, eh? "Close enough is good enough" doesn't count in matters of honor, at least not to me.

LTM,
Monty Fowler, TIGHAR No. 2189 ECSP
Ex-TIGHAR member No. 2189 E C R SP, 1998-2016

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org