Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Niku 2014: Let's Make it Possible!  (Read 6823 times)

George Lam

• T2
Niku 2014: Let's Make it Possible!
« on: September 30, 2013, 03:21:59 AM »

I know I'm new to posting in the forum, and after much research and studying of the forum discussions over the last year, I'm excited about seeing what TIGHAR might find in next summer's expedition.  I think they do good work and have been very patient, especially with the ongoing legal and occasional forum shenanigans.  I started this thread with the sole purpose of the following:

Any forum members with paypal accounts want to join me in donating 10-20 bucks to help TIGHAR get back to Nikumaroro in 2014, and in hopes of putting the legal matters behind?  It might seem miniscule, but with multiple donors it will add up, and I'm sure they can use it for the legal costs.  Any other donation method works too, and you can reply to this message with your contribution amount so as to document it.  I realize many frequent forum users have made recent large donations, so I say thank you.  Hats off to the anonymous and corporate donors as well.

Again, I created this thread with the hope that other members will join me in aiding TIGHAR.  We read this forum for a reason (you all have your own, but I'm sure it's because the mystery, and mounting evidence, fascinates you).  They surely can use the support, and the forum members are the people that care about it the most.

Would be cool if what results is a list of donors that grows over time, and of course, repeating donations when one can. 

Donate via Paypal here!

Thank you,
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 05:40:36 PM by Gregory Ladjimi »

George Lam

• T2
Re: Niku 2014: Let's Make it Possible!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 03:26:24 AM »

Made a donation in the form of ordering a Nikumaroro Satellite 11x17 inch glossy print, at $25.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 05:42:15 PM by Gregory Ladjimi »

Monty Fowler

• T5
  • "The real answer is always the right answer."
Re: Niku 2014: Let's Make it Possible!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 06:46:36 AM »

My last donation was marked "for greatest need" on the check. I do that because I trust TIGHAR to allocate its slender resources appropriately.

LTM, who will send more after next payday,
Monty Fowler, TIGHAR No. 2189 CER
Ex-TIGHAR member No. 2189 E C R SP, 1998-2016

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org